- Decarbonising Travel and Tourism
- Sustaining Employees and Communities through the Pandemic
- Destination Building Back Better Post Covid
- Increasing Diversity in Tourism
- Growing the Local Economic Benefit
India was the standout destination at this year’s awards, winning 17 accolades and emerging as a “leading country for responsible tourism.” An international panel of judges came together remotely to determine the top achievers. First launched in 2004, the awards recognise and reward businesses, destinations and operations contributing to a more sustainable and tourism industry. This year’s global award winners were selected from the best of the entries from India and the rest of the world awards, along with the best of those already entered for Africa and Latin America. India was placed in the following five categories.